A N D R E W A D L E R BEc.(USyd) MCom.(USyd/UT) FINSIA RG146 FPA
– stable, risk-managed strategies to increase personal, family and business wealth
– Self-managed Superannuation
– Business Superannuation
– Fund choice and performance
– taxation within and outside of superannuation
Tax Planning and Minimisation
– Income tax, Expatriates, Capital Gains tax, Investment Properties or shares, Business taxation
Legal-Financial aspects of life changes
– marriage, divorce, changing countries or employers, family growth, business restructure, business and personal risk management
– Changing countries, residency implications, overseas income, assets and investment
– retirement overseas
Pre and Post Retirement
– Tax minimisation in retirement
– Withdrawal strategies
– Pension Application(including overseas)
– Risk management in retirement
Executive and Business Risk Management
Date of Admission
October 1997 – Financial Planner
BEc. University of Sydney completed 1993
MCom. University of Sydney, University of Texas(United States of America) completed 2000
RG146 Compliant FINSIA Sydney Completed 2002
Financial Planning Association of Australia
Tax Practitioners Board of Australia
T 61 2 8007 5288 Sydney
T 61 7 3194 4397 Brisbane
Ms. Thitinan Boonkit
Description of Services
*Wealth creation and maintenance, tax minimisation, expatriate financial planning, self managed superannuation, superannuation for Expats.
*Life changes in circumstances such as marriage, divorce, changing countries or employers, family growth, business restructure, business and personal risk management.
*Clients include Australian State Government employees, global multinational senior executives to CEO level, self-managed Superannuation trustees, business owners.
*Advice on financial/legal strategies to navigate legal/financial aspects of change.
Pelican Private Weath Pty Ltd is a licenced Australian Financial Planning business authorised to provide advice in wealth planning, tax, superannuation, equities, bonds and fixed interest investments. He also provides advice in cashflow and investment optimisation, taxation minimisation and planning, debt management strategies, pre and post-retirement planning and risk management. The Principal, Andrew Adler has over 20 years experience in Financial Services and specialises in strategies for Executives to CEO level, businesses, self employed and retirees and anyone who pays tax.